ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Clio F1 Team R27

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Re: My new R27 F1 Team

Nik it looks amazing, dont pity you having to keep it clean, the back end of those cars is a magnet for dirt just like the Meg 225.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT

HOT HOT HOT, I want one. You make me do a sex wee, thank you please...

80MPG BEEZA

has anyone ever told you that you look like eugene that was on big brother? no offence

cars nice btw still wont have one but atelast you chose the right colour

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Love it, one of these will be my next car I think. Give it death for the first few miles to loosen it up.....

Alot of shite!! Do that and the car will be fucked after ten mins! - Granted the engines are bench tested for problems, but they are by no means run in, nor is the box, clutch suspension or brakes!

Take it easy for a while nik, but i'm sure you know that already!

Lovely car!

M

mini-valver

Love it, one of these will be my next car I think. Give it death for the first few miles to loosen it up.....

Alot of s**te!! Do that and the car will be f**ked after ten mins! - Granted the engines are bench tested for problems, but they are by no means run in, nor is the box, clutch suspension or brakes!

Lovely car!

It'll be more reliable and faster later on, the rings need to be bed in quick to prevent a bad seal. There's a website on it, can't remember the name though....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Alot of s**te!! Do that and the car will be f**ked after ten mins! - Granted the engines are bench tested for problems, but they are by no means run in, nor is the box, clutch suspension or brakes!

Lovely car!

It'll be more reliable and faster later on, the rings need to be bed in quick to prevent a bad seal. There's a website on it, can't remember the name though....

Don't beleive everything you read, in racing, karts esp runnin properly in can mean 2 or 3 tenths. My 172 was gentle ran in and it was one of the quickest! - Then again i've seen a few thrashed and they were equally as quick...

Still wouldn't gun it from word1!

tiTTy & SV650
use the full rev range when running in, dont stick to below 4000 like renault recommend but dont give it death red lining it everywhere. Vary the revs constantly and red line it once or twice when warm, should run it in nicely.

E90
Looks lovely Nicolarse, real men have black cars, I expect mine to be that shiny again, when it eventually comes out of the "dont let your missus borrow it" Bodyshop sometime this week

'06 Black FF 197
real nice, could you post the FIRST and the LAST pic in 1680X1050?? would fit great on my desktop :)

aaaaahhhhh she's a beauty!

ST
use the full rev range when running in, dont stick to below 4000 like renault recommend but dont give it death red lining it everywhere. Vary the revs constantly and red line it once or twice when warm, should run it in nicely.

Exactly how i've been running mine in...shift light is fit lol

Spot on from everything I've read.

The worst way to run a car in is steady motorway, constant speed miles. Yep it'll run the car in quickly as you'd do lots of miles in a short space of time, but from what I've read the most important thing to do is vary the revs.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice car Nik as others have said keep it clean & careful of the dreaded swirl marks !!!

I find myself wanting one of these the more I see of them.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very nice, still cant get over the cost of them though. For a clio they are very expensive - enjoy the car but dont let the depreciation hit you too(ooooo) hard.

clioavatar.jpg