ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new clio

Clio dCi 100
Just got myself a Clio dCi 100. Its on a 4 plate with all the gagets. Auto Xenon h/lights, auto w/screen wipers etc etc.

Loving it so far!

Just wanted to say hi.

Clio dCi 100
Will try to get some pics up today. Ony had it a week and its filthy already so will give it a wash first! Bloody winter and back lane commutes dont mix :mad:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
best place for a clio though, the back roads!

might go for a blast myself in a bit,

Clio dCi 100
Re: My new clio (plus service q's)

Managed to wash the car yesterday but no pics yet. While I think about it I have a question on servicing. I have a dci 100, when I bought the car it had done 12,900 miles and the dealership did a full service and stamped it in the book. I think the service interval is 18k? Now do I get it serviced again at 18k so it's all in sync with the recommendations or do I either just do the 36k service next or get the 36k service done at 31K (13K plus the 18k service interval)?

Cheers for the advice, been looking through the site and it looks great.

Chocolate Bar™
i'd just add on 18k / the time period of 1/2years and then have it done again. whatever you do dont leave it longer than it should to make it up to 36k, however i always had interim services on all my cars so it'd be no longer than 9k / 12 months tops.

really like the dci100. i toyed with getting one, but in the end opted for the 172 as it was the right choice for me. enjoy the motor and take it easy :)

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
I hav a DCI 100 Dynamique on a 54 Plate :)
Any Questions, email me!
P.s) Never get an induction kit i had a nasty power loss experience with that lol

Well thats at least three Dci 100 s on here. I hope yours gives as good a service as mine. Two and three quarter years 62000 very hard miles and performing better all the time. Not one problem or warranty issue at all.
I would recommend more frequent oil changes though. 18000 far too long.
May be over the top but treated mine to oil and filter change every 6000.
Seems to make a big difference to the performance and smoothness.
May sound daft but the harder its driven the better the engine gets.
Quietness smoothness performance and mpg.
Enjoy it there a cracking car with that unit fitted.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
100 bus is rare as, decent motor that, id try and get it remapped tho, really decent gains with that for under £500

Clio dCi 100
Thanks guys, good to hear that most think its a good unit. Only got it by chance, I was bored one Sat afternoon and decided to go for a test drive, ended up buying it!

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Well thats at least three Dci 100 s on here. I hope yours gives as good a service as mine. Two and three quarter years 62000 very hard miles and performing better all the time. Not one problem or warranty issue at all.
I would recommend more frequent oil changes though. 18000 far too long.
May be over the top but treated mine to oil and filter change every 6000.
Seems to make a big difference to the performance and smoothness.
May sound daft but the harder its driven the better the engine gets.
Quietness smoothness performance and mpg.
Enjoy it there a cracking car with that unit fitted.

Stuart,
Youve had your car chipped haven't u??
What kinda gains did you get and any effect on the MPG? :)

Clio 5 1.2 16v
stuart2088. May sound daft but the harder its driven the better the engine gets.

Desiels hate being at low revels all the time, everything works better at higher reves, its such a shame sometimes to listen to some desiels almost dying because someone has got them in 4th at 20 mph