ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new dials :)

R

Rebecca

cool, what are you doing with the rest of the interior if you don't mind me asking?

they go up to 160mph?

i thought non sports only went up to 140mph, meaning your speedo will be out now?

look good though, similar to the RenaultSport ones.

Clio 197
fUbAr said:
they go up to 160mph?

i thought non sports only went up to 140mph, meaning your speedo will be out now?

look good though, similar to the RenaultSport ones.

non sport speedo are the same the renualtsport and only the rev is diff :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
my 1.2 16v goes up to 140 written, but its got an extra line that should stand for 150, because it goes up in 20's.
mines an 04

love the dials by the way, where did you get them from??

BG 182
Thanks for all the comments. :)

pepsi69 said:
my 1.2 16v goes up to 140 written, but its got an extra line that should stand for 150, because it goes up in 20's.
mines an 04

love the dials by the way, where did you get them from??

I ordered them from a place called AldonAutomotive in Brierlry Hill

R

Rebecca

my_cougar49 said:
same type as mine

Yeah I noticed that today I had never noticed it was different before it is like spot the difference for me I have a hard time knowing what is standard anymore :eek:

Blue Clio 182
freeserver said:
/\/\/\ reno prob realised it was stupid to do it to the 1.2's lol so lowered it.

It is silly seen as it only goes 110mph, but the people above say that the only difference is the rev counter, not true, the dials are different aswell

CJ

Blue ph1 172
I like 'em. Not too keen on the middle bit tho, think that would look better not in white.

BG 182
Billytheclio said:
It is silly seen as it only goes 110mph, but the people above say that the only difference is the rev counter, not true, the dials are different aswell
My standard ones deff went up to 160 cus the bloke came out and made sure he ordered the right ones for me, ive still got the standard ones and they do go up to 160 so i dunno why they do it lol but they do. :S

R

Rebecca

cjtheman said:
I like 'em. Not too keen on the middle bit tho, think that would look better not in white.

What would you suggest for the middle bit does it not all come as one piece?

Blue Clio 182
freeserver said:
My standard ones deff went up to 160 cus the bloke came out and made sure he ordered the right ones for me, ive still got the standard ones and they do go up to 160 so i dunno why they do it lol but they do. :S

What year is your car?? mine's 55 and my last one was 03 they both were 140, if yours is older then they might have realised they were no point in making them with 160 on

BG 182
Billytheclio said:
What year is your car?? mine's 55 and my last one was 03 they both were 140, if yours is older then they might have realised they were no point in making them with 160 on

Mines a 98 i think.

R

Rebecca

freeserver said:
Ye its all one bit. Easier to fit tho :D

I would think it would be easier to fit it like that, if it is meant to all be white may as well leave it as that. I would probably try to do something clever with it and end up ruining it all stupid lady lol.

guys if anyone is interested i have the exact same set for sale never fitted brand new lockwood dials pm me if your interested they retail at around 37 i think plus p&p...!!

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Rebecca said:
I would think it would be easier to fit it like that, if it is meant to all be white may as well leave it as that. I would probably try to do something clever with it and end up ruining it all stupid lady lol.

Leave it like normal. cut around that bit, (I think) my dials are white but the middle bit is just normal with the lights.