ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new diesel barge...

120d M Sport
Mileage ain't a thing on these, bought mine on 104k and drives sweet! How do you mean more urgent? A bit more torquey maybe?

Just seems more eager to rev than the 197 did. 197 loved revs, this seems to want to get through them faster.
Edit: oh and def has more torque, graph to prove it.

Almost 131k. It's not quite as mint as that photo makes it look, but it's certainly a good one! Got my plate on it now, and need to give it a clean as it apparently rained sand last night and hasnpissed it down all day today untill just now and not got chance to clean it etc today now. Spec as far as I am aware and can tell is:

RS tuner remap
matched inlets
powerflow exhaust
yellow stuff pads
grooved discs (think they might be warped:( )
eibach prolines
5mm (i think) fk hub centric spacers on the rear
blue light dials (fuel gauge is temperamental and rev counter lighting started flashing then stopped working earlier.)
Refurb'd steering wheel
also got a receipt fr an itg filter though haven't checked to see if that's there or not.

Plans are to drive it, get it looking mint and keep it that way.

Stu, yes they're 5mm spacers on the back. Previous set of wheels had 205 tyres which rubbed on the inner arch so the spacers went on to prevent that, and were never taken off afterwards; I preferred the stance.

I couldn't drive it 25K without changing the filter...The ITG isn't in there anymore. But it made its power at TDF without it, maybe there's a bit more to be had.

Cool cheers. Was going to have look tomorrow anyway as I need tto clean/service the throttle body.

Has chrisR said it has the goodridge lines too. Had Fred look at the brakes yesterday and seems to have sorted the issue I was having and adjusted the handbrakes so all good now.

New plates ordered from fancyplates :)

Jobs for tomorrow:

- remove and clean throttle body
- repair under seat wiring to sort the airbag light that's come on
- paint the kitchen :(