ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new(er) car!

Clio 172 ph2
Had a clio 1.2 years ago! Had other cars since then but have always wanted a 172... So I treated myself!!!

IMAGE_00039.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
As long as you don'y ruin that flame red like that other clio!

Clio 172 ph2
Lol... was back in the day!!! Lol... Just gonna put coilovers on and try and save for a yozza exhaust system. Is that ok? Lol...

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
DSC00722.jpg

Yea thats allowed nice looking car mate. Just see whats hanging off/not on right underneath on the o/s/f just before the fog light underneath.

Clio 172 ph2
DSC00722.jpg

Yea thats allowed nice looking car mate. Just see whats hanging off/not on right underneath on the o/s/f just before the fog light underneath.

Yeah its only part of the service tray. The clip is broke. Gonna have to zip tie it or something. But cheers for noticing!

Clio 172 ph2
I know. Keep smiling every time I get in it!!! Can't wait to throw a bit of money at it!!! Bank manager is gonna looooooove me!!! Lol...

Clio 172 ph2
sweet car love the flame reds :) :)
enjoy it

Oh I plan too. Just ordered my first mod for it. ITG Panel filter. Gonna have to get the samco induction pipe next! Might even see you at that bbq at the end of the month. I live in Grantham, so it would be rude not to go. But I move down south the next day, so I won't be staying long! Lol...