ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new fabia vrs

M2 / Golf GTI
19 and £959 fully comp! Grp 9 insurance ftw. Picked mine up and love it. Hope you enjoy yours.

fabia vrs
Just had my vrs rolling roaded with a jetex pannel filter, impossible intake and impossible remap it made 181bhp at the fly wheel and 142.5 at the wheels !! ;) ;)

What torque with that remap? Just watch your clutch - the standard clutch doesn't like anything close to 300lbft, which was the reason I kept my previous car (Ibiza Cupra TDI) standard.

Can't see the pics of your car so can't see age/colour, etc. but we just bought an 05-plate vRS in silver with 59k miles for just under £5k. Slightly fugly looks but I love it, dashboard is a bit plain but the seats are so much better than my old Ibiza's seats - very comfy and side support.

320d
You can get uprated clutches for them though can't you. That'll take over 300lbfts.

Bet it goes well with that power though.

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
i got a email of Angel Tuning a few days ago,

Dear Mark

Are you still interested in getting the performance and/or economy improved on your Skoda, if so we are running a special offer for the next 4 weeks for an ECU Remap with an ITG Competition Air Filter for just £235 all inc (Normal price £325) or an ECU Remap for just £200 all inc.

This price includes coming to your location, supply and fit of the air filter (if applicable), full diagnostic, the mapping work, pre/post on the road testing and VAT. We are not cutting any corners to provide this service at this price, this is our usual full service, just at a discount price.

As a brief reminder, our upgrade for your Fabia is 45bhp and 65lb ft which will also gives an improvement of 8-12% on your economy.

To book in, please either call us on 087 091 091 16 or email us by return with your address and the contact number to use on the day and we will book you in.

We appreciate this may be short notice, however we can take payment via cash, credit or debit card on the day. If you would like us to keep you notified of further visits and discounts in your area, please let us know and we will put you at the top of the list to ensure first refusal as the days tend to get booked quite swiftly.

Best regards

Nigel Bennett
Operations Director
Angel Tuning

Bargain if u ask me ;)