ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new front end

1.4 16V Mk2 Ph2
Image046.jpg

Image048.jpg

RS grill and white diamond :)
Sorry about the pics they were taken on my phone

W

Willy

kerryclio just give them a cliosport reg. thats what i did. The guy went on and on that it wont fit and if i bought it i could not take it back. They really do know nothing :p

Dynamique Flamer
kerryclio just give them a cliosport reg. thats what i did. The guy went on and on that it wont fit and if i bought it i could not take it back. They really do know nothing :p

We gave him a private plate (only one i could remember off the top of my head) so he asked for a chassis number i think if it was a normal plate he wouldnt have questioned it tbh

But someone has given me the part number and said i should just say that and they wont question it :)

I went to the stealers to get mine and gave them a 182 reg off one in there forecourt and he came back saying "sorry that plate doesn't show up on our database" LOL

One of the best mods to a non-rs IMO :)