ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new interior

AUDI A5 s-sline
I didn't like my interior so i thought as ive started with the rep look, i wanted the sport interior.

Here's some pics of how its like now! :)
c + c welcome :)

Photo0140.jpg

Photo0139Xm.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0145.jpg

Photo0146.jpg

Photo0148.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

c + c welcome :)

A well built VW
I was looking to do the same, how does the colour of the plastics on the door cards match up with the dash ? Is the leather navy or blacky

AUDI A5 s-sline
i think its the 182 interior, correct me if im wrong tho, and ye its a good match slightly ligher but you would have to be very picky to be honest! :)

AUDI A5 s-sline
Ohhhh you used to have the same interior as i have!
it's such a Pain to keep clean!

Nice upgrade dude!

See that you're local-ish too ;)

yep it was awful, if i dint cover the seat after work it got mucky very quick! :).

o yep quite local ! :p

Fiesta ST3
looks nice mate :)

just out of interest, do you have to tell insurance company about the new interior?

AUDI A5 s-sline
the seats are quite easy tbh, you just need the right tools. and it comes out quite easy. :). tokk me a saturday morning and a hung over sunday morning :rasp:.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks a lot smarter mate:cool:

Something that suprises me about most Renaultsport clio seats (well in phs1 and 2 172's I've owned), is how un-supportive the std seats are. Missus has factory fitted Recaro's in her golf which are so much 'huggier'!!!

SG9 Forester STi
Looks much better, I had that colour seats before and with the leaky sunroof they stained badly.

I just pulled all mine out and stuck 2 cobras in. That looks much more comfy.

Good stuff.

AUDI A5 s-sline
wel these seem a lille more comphy then the standard ones i had and yep my sunroof has a creak and its soooo annoying :S.
and my diamonds and bullets are green

Photo0097.jpg

:rasp: