ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new LED's, Pictures :)

Mégane RS
No not LED washer jets lol

New LED Interior lights with slight modification. What do you think?

CIMG3869Medium.jpg

CIMG3871Medium.jpg

CIMG3848Medium.jpg

CIMG3857Medium.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
use the dimmer bubbles......

vinny your gonna have to hook me up where you got that interior LED from, not liking the dull yellow one any more.

mitchzxr said:
use the dimmer bubbles......

vinny your gonna have to hook me up where you got that interior LED from, not liking the dull yellow one any more.

erm.. does the dimmer actually work??!

LEDS are usually on or off?

the courtesy light looks good.. looks bright compared to the normal s**t??

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
GuyS said:
dial next to the cruise control?!!

cant see it working personally though.

Thats the speed limiter.. and traction control.. ;) only kidding!

I guess its always been fine so never fiddled with it.. but im sure it only does the dash lights.. not the interior one?

106 GTi
Just does the main dials/clocks I thought?

Remember the top display self dims when you turn the headlights on.

Bubbles said:
Thats cause it doesnt have enough power to keep it bright? :)

nope.. its so it doesnt dazzle you at night i believe..

as said the dimmer does the display.. but doubt it will dim an led?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Is it?? hmmmm its not exactly bright..

I always thought it was cause the headlights drain the power from it..

Ah well, learn something new everday

alot of aftermarket headunits have the feature fitted in.. you can have it so it dims when the headlights are switched on..

95% sure its so when your in the dark cab at night you havent got bright lights all over the place pissing you off..lol

Mégane RS
Thanks for your reply peps, my head unit dimms when you turn on the lights. Next plan is to put lights in for the rear passengers lol

Vinnyc19 said:
Thanks for your reply peps, my head unit dimms when you turn on the lights. Next plan is to put lights in for the rear passengers lol

sounds a good idea

mates bmw has rear courtesy lights. when you open the doors the whole car lights up. lol

theyre on the rear 'C' pillar.

think all the foot wells and other s**t light up too.

"Navy" N17 TWO
GuyS said:
sounds a good idea

mates bmw has rear courtesy lights. when you open the doors the whole car lights up. lol

theyre on the rear 'C' pillar.

think all the foot wells and other sh*t light up too.

Where you get the LEDs for the interior light? :cool:

I wanted to add blue light to the back of mine when I got my neons fitted in the front footwells and brighter interior lights. nothing chav just a nice effect.

Pity haven't got round to it yet :sleepy:

Mégane RS
I got my mate to get me them from Hong Kong, i also have another one for a little rear project, putting them on the c-pilar isnt a bad idea, i actually have a spare set of c-pillars in the garage lol

get some diffusers like the normal interior one or some out of another make of car at a scrappy and make yourself some ;)

or try find a bmw in a scrappy and get their c pillars, chop um up, plastic weld the section into yours, sand, filler, sand, paint

jobs a good un ;)

Clio 197
The PH1 use a "dome" type bulb I take-it?

Us PH2 owners will have to use 501 type bulbs.., which won't be as bright.

Have you done your boot-light too?

Oms.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
for the center light, all i did was use a quality street wrapper inside the glass....works 100%. same effect.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
for the dash led's, would you use frosted or clear?! i would say frosted to help defuse the light yeah?!