ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Liquid R27

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Some poor pics, in dull light -

R27_011_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_018_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_025_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_012_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_019_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_021_%28Large%29.JPG

R27_023_%28Large%29.JPG

It's crackin to drive :) Better pics with sunshine to follow :D

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys :) I was very unconvinced about the colour, but in the sun in the flesh it's awesome - happy with it :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Oh, and mats are in the post somewhere heh!

R26r R26
Very nice mate.Good choice on the colour.;) Love the seats,they are much better than the ones in the R26.Mine give me fooking backache.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks all :) As for price wise, well I suppose no harm in saying as you can all see them and how much they are - it was almost bang on £13k, with two new front OE spec tyres included, and a refurbed wheel. 07 plate, 10k miles. So, £2k cheaper than the nice LY for sale anywhere heh. Not an amazing price but not bad I didn't think. Tyres have to be worth what, £250 to me? List of it new, when they were £14k plus the paint must've been what, £15.3k or something? As the LY was over a grand wasn't it?

Anyway, I was happy with it :) Now all it needs is a shock doing under warranty - d'oh! Getting done on tuesday. Engine is fantastic with 10k on it though - revs MUCH more freely and feels much quicker than the 2k mile Cup I test drove last month.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

It's been a bit of a strange week or so really, put the deposit down last thursday, went to the hospital on friday to recieve really bad news, then picked it up this thursday :) Emotional rollercoaster hehe!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
The sun just came out! Tempted to pop out :)

Mats arrived this morning and eBay Silvervisions are in the post somewhere.

Just a note, that private plate came with it heh! Previous owners initials - but the garage said she didn't want the plate back because she'd got married. I'm in two minds, should I keep it, or ebay it for whatever it sells for and get a normal 07 put back on... I suppose anyone that sees it will just assume it's my initials - and it does have 27 in it... tenuous links :D