ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Mod Before/After Shots!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
so here it is, although for some reason i'm not entirely happy with the way it came out, still its got to help the aerodynamics and it also lets the engine breath easier.

Before:
CIMG1834Large.jpg

CIMG1820Large.jpg

And how it looks now!:
CIMG1843Medium.jpg

CIMG1845Medium.jpg

CIMG1848Medium.jpg

CIMG1849Medium.jpg

CIMG1841Medium.jpg

this is all through no fault of mine whatsoever im so fooking annoyed!

my car hadn't moved from that spot when i was hit, i was completely within the line.

by the way, this accident was caused by a woman driver

r-jay said:
What was the other car?

an astra estate, got a pic of the damage to his car

CIMG1846Medium.jpg

its a long story basically i was waiting to pull out, woman drives to my left as to turn into the road i was in, there was another car coming from my left, the woman went across into the road but stopped, he slammed his brakes on to avoid her, locked up and just clipped my car, taking the bumper with him. i wish for the love of god that i had reversed, as i sensed something was going to happen due to the speeds they were both going, but i didnt act on it.

E39 530i
I hate it when people just pull out into the road from a junction. Sorry to c and hear that mate. Hope u get it sorted. What u gonna do......

recaros??

has it been in an accident before? just seen it has OS written on the front panel... probably something from the factory mind.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
how much for the seats :clown: only kidding mate

ouch thats a bad one, looks like you came off worse over the astra :( hope insurance gets it all sorted out for you

it was even more unlucky that i had my video camera mounted on the windscreen, but wasn't recording! :(:(:(:(

muz

big fat japanese bus
sounds a messy one to sort out as well 3 drivers etc

hope it goes well and yu get her back all shiny and looking like new

The OS might be 05 indicating year of manufacture?

thanks for the support. don't know if the woman driver was pissed, but i dont really have any concern with her as she didnt hit me.

i really hope it gets sorted soon

You from nottingham?

Im sure thats around the corner from me! (melton road, west bridgford)

Damn shame, gutted for you mate.