ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Mod Before/After Shots!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
yeah well they better bloody had! i wasn't involved at all so one of them had better come to an arrangment as to who is paying! because it certainly isn't going to be me!

just thought that i would give an update ---- the car has been authorised for repairs, so that means that the parts should be ordered soon.

also i found out today that the total for the damage to my car came to £2500!!!! thats quite a lot for such a small knock

CIMG1880cLarge.jpg

CIMG1879cLarge.jpg

Pics taken when i went to see it at the garage that is fixing it.

Been told just now that its in the paint shop and should be finished by 27/2
I just hope that it is ready then.

Yeah, I specifically asked them about that, and it has been ordered, so should be on.

I just hope that the repair work is tip top, and they don't put swirl marks into the paint when they valet it.

The car was in higher than A1 condition before the accident, so its got to be like that when I collect it.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Hope its sorted on time mate... Make sure you check it over throrughly before accepting it back.

Megane 225 Cup
Ahh at least itll be back soon. make sure its as good as new.. dont accpet anything less as its not your insurance that you are claiming on.

Make sure its better than it was before.. if thast possible.. that was one sweet ride.

Thanks for the comments, and yep if it isn't perfect then I'm gonna tell them to make it perfect, as there was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Besides a small dent in the drivers door which some idiot did with their own car door.

No swirl marks in the paint, absolutely A1. I had just waxed it as well.

I just hope that it is fine, as I can't be bothered to keep driving all the way down to mansfield then back up here to uni if it isn't right.

Black Gold 182
id tell them not to wash it !!! mine came back with swirl marks...but i cant be sure they werent there before it got taken in.

I was thinking about mentioning it, but I know for definate that there were no swirl marks. I also have the extra excuse that it is a brand new car and never been through a car wash in its life!

clio 182 black /gold
Good luck with the repair, go over it with a fine tooth comb check every pannel and joint and for over spray. My corsa was in a bump and they never striaghtend the air con radiator.