ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new monaco 172

monaco 172
hi everyone just bought my first clio so thought id say hello and post a few pics up. opinions welcome. anyone ever seen or heard of this car before? im just curious about the history.

05122009005.jpg

05122009006.jpg

05122009009.jpg

05122009011.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Welcome mate. As per all the above, fantastic colour ;)

Get some bigger pictures up though. Is that a twin pipe backbox? Used to have a corsa?

monaco 172
Welcome mate. As per all the above, fantastic colour ;)

Get some bigger pictures up though. Is that a twin pipe backbox? Used to have a corsa?

yes it a milltek cat back system, and yes ive still got the corsa just getting it ready for sale at the moment, how u know that?? yea i love the colour had a choice of this or silver so was quite easy in my eyes! (no offence to anyone with a silver one lol) its going in for a full cut and polish after xmas. a few swirls etc so its got to be fixed!

monaco 172
so ive finally sold my old car so got some money to spend on the clio, whats a good first mod? already have a cat back system