ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Nimbus R27!

Iceberg 172
Absolutely love it!

Not sure about the rear spoiler and the exhaust trims but everything else is bloody perfect!

Love that front splitter.

Love the Colour especially with the graphics removed!

nimbus r27
nice car mate! best colour for the r27 (same as mine lol) shame your missing the roof decals tho! if your ever around peterborough mate give me a pm would be good to get a few pics of them together!:cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ahh... yes i believe its a standard exhaust. Is it shiny shiny tho?!

Yes mate, look like this (ie awesome)

ormro9.jpg

Might need some fine wire wool and some metal polish to bring them back up. Did mine at the weekend, came up a treat!

Must be a personal thing but i'm not a big Nimbus fan really. Think it looks ace in the sun, but in the UK we dont get enough, so makes the colour look dull to me?

Nimbus R27
Sweet...the trims are coming off at the weekend when I can see what im doing! damn clock change! I have fine wire wool and autosol in my detailing armoury!

Would be up for a nimbus meet! lol

Nimbus Megane R26
Hah by the powerstation mate, starts by that pub below the powerstation and ends near the driving range, we will go one sunday if you want when its nice :)

Moonlight Blue 225
Hah by the powerstation mate, starts by that pub below the powerstation and ends near the driving range, we will go one sunday if you want when its nice :)

yeh im up for that, just need to wash the car first, its minging its covered in crap inside and out, just cant be bothered cleaning it haha.