ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Pearl Black 172 :D

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Just got her last night, cleaned her up this morning here are a few pics for you all..

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

:D

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
I'm really pleased with it thanks all, having looked at what feels like hundreds I finally found this 1 :)

No plans as yet, I 'may' in the future get a Stealth exhaust if/when the original falls off !

Storm Grey 200
I think the standard 5 spokes will be coming back in this year, they look so refreshing on the 172

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Thanks guys, lol yeh I've been looking for 8 years !

No, I had a white Phase2 16v back in 2002ish and joined the forum back then, I moved onto other things, but have now come back to the RS Clio and I'm loving it !

:)

Golf GT TDI
thats my mates old clio! he traded it in at a bmw dealership for a 325ci convertable a few weeks ago

where abouts in the country are you?

Last edited:
  172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Haha yes I bought it from a Guy who had it from a car Auction, was Oceans BMW right ?

I'm up in Worcestershire :)

Looks like your mate looked after it !

Golf GT TDI
Haha yes I bought it from a Guy who had it from a car Auction, was Oceans BMW right ?

I'm up in Worcestershire :)

Looks like your mate looked after it !

yep ocean bmw his name is nathan,

yeh you did well mate most cars are s**te at auction

he has replaced

exhaust
tyres
cam/aux belt and all tensioners
battery
abs sensor
always serviced
and loads more

he is f**king loaded so no expence spared, good work

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Excellent news, well you can tell him it's in safe hands again with me, I'll be maintaning it religiously.

Yeah I have all the history looks like alot of works been done ! I'm well pleased.

Si
:)

Golf GT TDI
yeh will do lol, wondered where it would end up!

you should have an unused spare wheel aswell
its a very tidy car shouldnt give you any problems

all the major work has been done

place called renault auto care did belts and they are really good down here.

you got any plans or just keep it standard?

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
yeh will do lol, wondered where it would end up!

you should have an unused spare wheel aswell
its a very tidy car shouldnt give you any problems

all the major work has been done

place called renault auto care did belts and they are really good down here.

you got any plans or just keep it standard?

Gonna keep it standard for now I think, I might add a stealth exhaust at a later date undecided yet, I think the only thing I might do for now is clear side repeaters and Silvervisions.

Si

Clio Sport Ph2
Is that 16" or 15" wheels. I have the first 2001 version (with orange side repetitors) and I have 15".