ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride (in a poor state)

Octavia VRS
can't believe you're not going through insurance Gaz! Is it getting repaired at a VW garage then?

Mk1 Maxim Sport
"Picked this up on the 1st of march with 18 miles but its been lying in my friends yard since the 2nd with 114miles on it because some arsehole decided to smash into me in an RS4!!:evil: "

So someone hit ya an sent u 96 miles down the road???? they must av bin going bloody fast. Lol oj it looks smart that mate, although the last pic does remind me of being on one of those tour busses u go on at like theme parks.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That is the dogs dangly bits. Your wheels are better than those pisch BBS too.

2008 VW Golf R32
Havent posted here for a while but very smart looking motor....shame about the little bump on the back. Currently drive a GTI at the moment but should be taking delivery of my R32 some time next week. Same colour but just five doors and the Recaro seats....didnt opt for DSG though....best of luck with getting it repaired :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice car ! i think it suits red, although prefer the blue myself even if it is a little popular.

the yellow rs4 is the sex !

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Gazmar,

Is there a link to pics of your Gti at all please mate?
Gash about the R32. Looks a beast though.
I Hope it's all sorted asap.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
pic of the R32 about an hour before it was smashed in2!!

3794184312a7992698220l.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
670bhp iirc

the yellow rs4 passed me on the motorway last night sounds foookin awsome seen it goin before the noise off it is p**n
the boy thats got that smashed his 56 plate RS4 into a tree at well over a tonne on the Shotts back road a few weeks ago..

jst after he got it fixed after hitting me..

NAE LUCK!!

He cant walk for now..

Clio 200
the yellow rs4 passed me on the motorway last night sounds foookin awsome seen it goin before the noise off it is p**n
the boy thats got that smashed his 56 plate RS4 into a tree at well over a tonne on the Shotts back road a few weeks ago..

jst after he got it fixed after hitting me..

NAE LUCK!!

He cant walk for now..

his mate or sumthin using it the now then?

he nearly wiped me out at the bottom of my street ages ago at a mini roundabout he was meant to give way to me turning right but went through it easily doin 70 in a 30. shat masel