ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new seats

they are as comfortable as hell, will be ok on long journey. went to stoke the other night, 40 mile trip each way no probs

VW ....
The reason why non members cant see the pics is because the pics were uploaded to the CS gallery that only members can see .

Had pics been linked from say photobucket everyone could have seen .

VW ....
recaros.gif

everyone see them now ?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cli0 172 said:
anyone know how much these cost on their own ??

around £550....... each and thats NOT the leather option, they are called recaro sport trendline

have alook on their web site, i love em

MKIII 138
id save some dosh get some lighter cobra daytonas. 15kg`s each, they recline aswell so when your cruisng or gf/bf`s having a kip at nite she can recline a bit etc..

there only £219.99 each

heres a nice review with pics..

http://superstreetonline.com/projectbuild/130_0406_cobra/

also buy them here..

http://www.toys4cars.biz/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=690_865&products_id=4140

thing is cobra missanos are 'only' £479.99 but still cheaper than the Recaros, they look better imo and are carbon fibre and recline weigh around 13.8 kg`s each i think so lighter than recaros.

anyways they do those daytonas in different colour trim etc.. and you can get logo`s on if you wanted i.e a reno badge. for two its £440 not even the price of one Recaro !! personally now im driving a cup im gonna get some but with blue patches. look at the images on the superstreets online link, the fabric is really hard wearing and tough.

just my two pence :D

MKIII 138
n9orme said:
The recaros recline as well........
little twiddley knob on the side

yup i know but the price is v.high compared with other seats that imo are just as nice. sure £550 isnt much to some people. but id say on average after the bills are paid over two months hard saving will get you two £220 Daytona`s, providing the missus agrees and youve done enough home imporvements to give youself a treat. for me saving up 550 pounds just for 1 car seat seems a little steep considering all the other things you have to pay for.. i imagine it would take me around 3 months of hard saving (doing without beer, fags, meals + dvd rentals) to get a proper £550 spare cash, so 6 months saving for two car seats if fookin silly if your in my boat like a lot of people are (which is running a 172CUP 800 miles to work everymonth and a mortgage + 2 mouths to feed) ... but hey if your a student, live with your parents or are just plain selfish and only spend money on your car then fair play.. but for me its the daytonas

nice seats BTW :D