ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new shed/barge/touring/rust bucket/Le Mans wagon. Another BMW on CS.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
For christs sake Mike....if you are going to insist on making a habit of that then at least swallow the key! Or post them through your mates letterbox.
If the fuzz stumble upon you then they will royally roger you with the long arm of the law.
Or with their truncheon.

330i. E30 Touring.
So, this little **** only went and made 204.7bhp at SRR last month! Meant to have had 193bhp according to BMW, so rather happy with that. Not got the graph to hand, but i'll get it posted up soon.

Oh, and it loves the snow. Sainsbury's car park got a visit at 2am last Saturday..

Been offered some money from a guy at work for it.... I'm not sure I can get rid of it just yet though. The only thing that could possibly replace it is a 540..........

Petrol Blue 182.
get rid? before the Le Mans lolz? poor effort, how we going to get all the goped/mini motos and pacman costumes there now? btw I did lol at your MS Paint effort of that.

330i. E30 Touring.
Don't you worry. If for any reason this little ***** doesn't make it until LM, something equally as big if not bigger will follow.

(Who am I kidding?! I'm probably going to keep this forever.)