ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new spoiler

A Grey Slab (Audi Estate)
Is that a renault roofrack or aftermarket. Roughly how much was it if you dont mind me asking? Got to get one of those!

tiTTy & SV650
It's Thule - the best, I got it locally but you can get them from a website called 'skidrive' - It's about £110 for the roofrack, then £50 for a bike carrier to go on it. Not RRP's, RRP's are much higher! I paid £165 for the roofrack with one bike carrier (with a 20% discount), Ally on here and some other mountain bikers here paid £210 for the roofrack with 2 carriers from skidrive.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd be scared incase it marked the paint, or bent the car!! Knowing renaults. Hope it doesn't fall off.

tiTTy & SV650
lol it won't fall off, a lot safer than the bootracks. it does cause a wee leak where it interferes with the door seal but sh_t happens eh! it'll be off next monday