ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new tints

172 and vw passat
:hail:

Attachments

• DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 49
Watch you don't get pulled by the police for your tinted front ones, Biohzrd got pulled for his and got made to remove them!

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but imo too dark it gotta be done classy. Mines a very light tint (too keep the filth happy) and the same grade all round. Sorry.

I think I've now grown out of tinted windows. I never got pulled over by them but now with the police getting tougher on it, I can't be bothered. Also, as soon as you touch something, there may be subsequent problems (i.e. air bubbles within the tint, air gaps between the window and internal seal, etc...).

Chocolate Bar™
Never been a fan of tints, always make a car look like a van. If your gonna get it done a light one all round looks the best.

182trophy & Williams
if you got black turini's and colour coded your side/bumper strips that would look sweeeeeeet

alien green rs133
i have dark smoke in the back,
PA180135 edit.jpg
and you can just see sun strip at top of windscreen in this pic, same dark smoke tint
PA180134 edit.jpg