ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New TOY

Renaultsport Clio 172
Arrrggggggg ..... where did i put inlet manifold ?

I know what an inlet manifold is i asked what the inlet was and if any of you idiots what to puruse the oxford english dictionary you will see under inlet

An opening providing a means of entrance or intake.

but because your all retards and only answer the correct cliosport approved questions the what is the make of the air box (or inlet as i will continue to call it)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I know what an inlet manifold is i asked what the inlet was and if any of you idiots what to puruse the oxford english dictionary you will see under inlet

but because your all retards and only answer the correct cliosport approved questions the what is the make of the air box (or inlet as i will continue to call it)

Are you 5ft 2? I bet you got short man syndrome. You are one angry little Jack Russell...

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car

Calm down flower. Me thinks you're blowing this slightly out of proprtion.

B

Brown.

That my friend is an induction kit!!!!!

air box is a sealed unit housing a filter, said unit in picture is open to atmosphere so becomes the inlet

air box with pipe on on......with a hole at the end of a pipe, this being the inlet to the air box

rich your quiet right. the item in question and pictured is an induction filter with taylord heatshield which inturn becomes the inlet

air box and inlet are two dirrent things....there is no air box on this car......an inlet is a hole into something...like say into an air box

air box (layman)
induction system (clever people)
induction kit (halfords speak)
inlet (german)

Last edited by a moderator: