ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new toy

Clio
IMG_9347_zps5858fd51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9349_zpsd1d742f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9350_zps55a9eb8a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio
Aww carbon splitter stripping it out, indicators, headlight tail light tints, back window tints and hopefully garret t28 turbo

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
Haha I like the way the turbo is written as if it belongs in the same list as the other things you mentioned.

172 Cup
Haha I like the way the turbo is written as if it belongs in the same list as the other things you mentioned.

It's as if it's simply a case of bolting it in!

Change of number plates and fogs back to standard would be a good start I reckon.

Nimbus Clio 197
Tints? Hmm its your car, so whatever you like, but I never like 'em :) Cup spoiler, lower it a bit, spacers, clear indicators, and stubby aerial. That's what I'd do anyway

I knew i recognized that plate! Youre across the road from me quite a lot, up in ahoghill in beechwood avenue. Ive a black 172 rep which is still unfinished.