ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy's...

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Both the jl's are new, got them to replace my xxx and hifonics. The alpine is to replace the genesis, but iv'e got to sort the battery/charging before i can fit it.

Attachments

• Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Image(018).jpg
    Image(018).jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 41
sweeeeet :cool:

W7 isn't it? How much power are you giving it? And is there enough room for it to wang properly without touching the bootlid?!? lol

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
White16valver said:
sweeeeet :cool:

W7 isn't it? How much power are you giving it? And is there enough room for it to wang properly without touching the bootlid?!? lol

Well its running off a 1000/1 which was designed to run the 13w7 and on the birth sheet its rated at 1286 rms @1.5-4 ohms, just get away with clearance on the boot. Box was designed to jl's specs so had to squese it in

Polo + Micra
is that a 1000/1?? if so good choice:approve:

but going from a xxx to a W7:eek:

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Fook me thats just silly. I'm running a 13 W3 with a 600w V12 amp and its loud enough.

Your ears will be bleeding with that W7. Fair play though m8 and a very good choice.

Rob

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Dink said:
is that a 1000/1?? if so good choice:approve:

but going from a xxx to a W7:eek:

Whats wrong with that, The xxx was in a sealed box, clio boot hasnt got the volume to get the rite box size for a ported 15 xxx and still fit amps and crossovers.
Also i would say the sq was better on the jl although as u pointed out the 1000/1 is a good amp and better than the hifonics i was running.

Attachments

• xxx subs 002.jpg
    xxx subs 002.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 38

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Alan said:
Genesis profile 3/4??

I have a profile 5 and its spot on!!

Profile 4, its served me well but time to go for something better.