ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Track Wheels...

TVR Cerbera
Got my new track wheels on, with some super grippy 888's. what do you think? £54 for the wheels, 4 cans of white paint and £250 for the toyos..

26072008214.gif

26072008213.gif

26072008212.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bargain! 888's are frikkin awesome.

Although I thought someone oh here (Proper track driving dude) said these wheels carry too much heat?

I'm probably completely wrong so please ignore me!

TVR Cerbera

Although I thought someone oh here (Proper track driving dude) said these wheels carry too much heat?

they're lighter than turini's by 1kg each and the center caps will be off for trackdays. have to see about the brake heat........

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

they're lighter than turini's by 1kg each and the center caps will be off for trackdays. have to see about the brake heat........

FPMSL! Told you I was probably wrong! lol!

haha they look right good actually, i was thinking the same about the heat tho, have to let the techs answer of find out urself matey

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I think that might have been me.

I ran a set (orange) for a while...had brake fade problems with Pagid Blues so swapped for some TSWs and I've been fine since.

That's not to say it wasn't a change in my driving though...but with almost as much spoke as space I always thought they might restrict airflow a bit.

Definitely lose the centre caps. Get your nuts out.