ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels

My new wheels from hydeyho :)

clio003.jpg

Ta Matt :)

i know but my boyfriends is lowered and going over a bump or anything is a pain in the arse, so not sure that it would be worth it

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Nice wheels. 60mm shouldnt be a problem over ramps with standard bumpers. Would look alot better too!

yeah he was but there wasnt much interest so he decided to keep it and hes got a better paid job recently so the expense isnt as much of a problem anymore

kahns are too big imo, clio's are tidy, get it lowered;) I had a lowered vts, and speed bumps are a pain in the arse, purely becasue the saxo's are built like s**t and rattle and crack - the arse end of mine was falling off, cracked right across, crapest car i ever had - sold it after 2 months for a pug gti, same thing more solid

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Bit late for the reply but here you go! lol
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 72
the cars for sale as of now! got a new megane today :) but lol yes im a girl but sometimes s60tsys a boy lol depends im my boyfriends on. thanks to whoever replied and especially the person who did the photo for me. any one wanna buy a clio? lol

Leon Cupra R 225
looks wicked. needs a tad lowering then will look sweet leave it like that exterior IMO.

those kahns on the saxo are huge