ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My non-sport ph2 :)

Clio Dynamique
View attachment 104907 image.jpg

View attachment 104908View attachment 104909
I don't have pictures for each stage but you get the idea :)
i bought the car over a year ago and it was in very good condition inside and out. The only major problem iv had is that when I bought it, it didn't even make it halfway home before the clutch went! Luckily we managed to ring the guy up and he agreed to pay for this to be fixed as it was a little outrageous haha.
I only recently have been able to start doing some real modifications as I got my years no claims and was able to change insurers as I wanted to state my modifications and previous insurer wouldn't let me.
so yeah, this is my 2003 clio dynamique in odyssey blue
Ill try and list all the things that have been done to it so far:
-RS grille
-new headlight units as mine where really cloudy (can't really see from first picture)
-new plates just to get rid of the blue GB and marks from age
-aero wipers
-25mm hub centric spacers all round
-sprayed my badges white
-I then wanted to spray my 15" wheels white but I was on eBay and managed to find a set of whites with tyres off a 172 for a good price :)
-i cleaned up the inside with little things like silver gear knob insert and silver door handles
-my most recent modification, and the one I had waited over a year to be able to do was get my coilovers fitted which really cleaned up the look of the car!

two modifications I realise I may get some abuse from is my tinted windows and my induction kit. The induction kit is only to give me a little bit of sound without having to put some horrible sounding exhaust on a 1.2. And the tints well yeah I admit sometimes I do regret it a bit but they cost a fair amount and does look quite smart as I haven't just got limo black on the rears and nothing on the front which I think makes your car look like a van (have 20% on rears and 50% on front two)

As I don't want to spend crazy amounts on a 1.2 and should really start saving for my next car, the main two things I would like to eventually do is colour code the bumper inserts and side strips and possibly get a 172 rear bumper :)
i realise it's more of a descriptive thread than a project thread as I am new to this forum and have already done most of the things I set out to :)
----all thoughts and constructive criticism welcome. I want to know what you guys think!
Thanks for viewing!

That looks brilliant.

Love it when a member proves you don't have to make a rep to have a nice car.

Two RS items and a lot of small bits/painting/attention to detail and it looks great.

Clio Dynamique
Much appreciated guys! :)
for the fogs I literally typed 'yellow fog tint' into eBay, should find it if you type that in. You pay a couple of pounds for an a4 sheet, cut out to size, stick on to the light roughly and then use a hair dryer and a piece of card to seal it and push all of the air bubbles out :)