ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 182

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
LOL @ the picture of it on 3 wheels. I'd be a bit confused as to if it came with clear or yellow fogs, as theres pics of both and doesnt say anything about them in the description :S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
No offence mate but I don't understand why people write;

"priced sensibly as i need the cash"

Cause doesn't that just get people offering stupid money? I mean no one really pays the price its up for, and when you turn up with cash it always helps.
The bloke I bought my car off had wrote it, I got the car for £700 less than it was up for as I pulled the cash out of my pocket and his eyes lit up.

Just my experience. Don't know if that makes sense or not?

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like you've looked after it. What's your new car?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3014129.htm

did a deal with this and not regretting it atall, epic fuel consumption, low tax etc, press sports button and it pulls like a train, Obviously not as fun as the clio, just newer and more economical so better for me in the long run.

That photo the clio is stopped on the corner balancing lol, I wouldn't dare attempt that corner any faster than snails pace.

The car has been looked after by me, I loved it, just tme to move on

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG 182
That astra is stunning matey! I'm a huge fan of them, and the subtle changes. What kind of mpg do you see from it?

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To get to Chesterfield (Where I picked it up from) The clio cost me £75ish (A few blips and pops and bangs to say goodbye though)
Astra £70 diesil. Got home 227miles left in the tank lol

With rural and town driving I'm seeing 47ish mpg average. Motorway mid to high 50s

I think once I stop arsing about with the sport button it will increase a bit more