ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old car lost miles at Lookers??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mate, someone the size of lookers would NEVER EVER clock a car. Its just not worth it. I know a guy doing 7 years bird for clocking.

Some pillock has entered the mileage wrong.

Black Twingo GT
Its great actually. I have less than halved the fuel I use.

Though the gearings a bit weird and I'm not 100% on the beigy interior plastics :)

Im wondering though, as its based ont he old Clio floor pan (Mk2) if I can put 172 suspension stuff on it....

Dan

320d
whats up with the gearing mate? I found it ok in the clio but i'm used to 1.2 gearing, it felt exactly like my 1.2 16v off boost but as soon as you hit 2-3k you can feel the extra torque

182 Clio
How does it compare to the Clio? May look at the RS Twingo in September. Between that and the new Mini. (only £10k difference!!)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've rang them up about this one a couple of weeks ago. They said it was really well looked after by a lad called Dan :)

Can't remember what mileage he said it was though.

Shed.
Yer get some good piccys of the GT up, interior, engine and exterior id love to see some decent fotos of it.

How do you find it then is it nippy?