ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old car(s)

valver & 2002 mk2
Hey guys, firstly sorry mods if this is in the wrong section!

I've just come back to the world of clios with an 02 plate, and it got me thinking about my old cars again. My first car was a berty basic 1.2 1996 that i gave the works and then sold to get a 1.8 16v, which a few months later was written off by a taxi.

I would very much like to know where my first car is now and whether or not my bullsh*tter insurance company actually went on to sell my valver and if so, where that is now too.

Does anyone recognise either of them or the number plates?... and before anyone lol's, keep in mind my grey one was my first car about 6 years ago (lol) :rasp:

dsc00918n.jpg

dsc00631r.jpg

Reg: N972 MYS

Any info appreciated!

valver & 2002 mk2
Cheers! Yea i always meant to get along to one with the valver but my ownership was prematurely terminated by a c*ckend cab driver, which incidentally i'm only going to court over liability for in feb 2011... Crash date: Oct - 2007. Genius huh?

My new car is just a run around really, looks ok but needs a lil tlc. I think the guy who did most of the styling must have been a youngin', who has subsequently cained it also. Pretty standard story really. I'll stick up some pics of it in the media section once i get some on a dry day.