ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old old Clio

Rally bus
had this around 98-01 :)

cs15a.jpg

cs15b.jpg

cs15c.jpg

Rally bus
haha not really, wish I still had it though, would've been a good base for the road rally car I want to build!

80MPG BEEZA
Garf172 said:

hahahah exactly what i was thinking before i scrolled down!

u shud have seen my old red one with an impreza vent and 5" exhaust and bald front wheels with the metal sticking out whole underfloor was rusted through and the windows steamed up all the time real bad - crashed it 3 times sliding out of corners and not a mark on her then someone drove into the back/side of me and still not a mark on it!
ohh and half of it was pink due to a bad colour match from halfrauds - sold it for 150 when i got new clio wish i never now it was such an amazing car wud have p*ssed all over my 172 as the rusty 1.2rn lump was the bees knees

Rally bus
Cos the pics were taken abroad and why buy the proper headlight deflectors when a bit of pvc tape does the job just as well?!

Rally bus
Actually no... there were actually an aerodynamic tweak designed to smooth airflow over the indicators... I bet you all copy me now eh? :rasp:

Rally bus
GaryS said:
Actually no... there were actually an aerodynamic tweak designed to smooth airflow over the indicators... I bet you all copy me now eh? :rasp:

Looks like it's already started.....

lights01.jpg