ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My past Frenchie's

RB 197
I just thought i'd share with you ladies and gents all my past Frenchie's, i'm a bit of a Frenchie ***** tbh. Enjoy :cool: I know i did.

mybrum-1.jpg
My favourite booster!

MyTungy.jpg
This was my 1st 5 GT

mycar.jpg
The Blue Bird 5 GT

pic1.jpg
The 106 GTI

williams-1.jpg
My Clio Williams 2:(

Picture133.bmp
205 GTI on Twin 40's

Picture024.jpg
The current animal

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
TSW Evo r's mate? Love em! Max power old school!

RB 197
I had to love I love em!
Gorgeous collection, how long did you have the gti for?
You like the new car comforts?

I had the GTI for a year, was what i had before the 182:D

The 182 is such a comforatble, smooth car to drive compared to the 80-90's ones LOL

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols I bet. Love the fun I had in my gti though, always thinking about getting one.
Like my comforts as well tho. Long road trips ect...

That was the old R19 style grill. I don't think I've got any pics of my Turbo anywhere now it was that long ago. Thankfully mine didnt have venoms fitted to it unlike most at the time. :dead:

corsa ecoflex
sweet, both the white 5 and valver look cool! not keen on the 5's grill but love the little fmi on the clio

that was a cool little valver..it had an r5 gtt engine in it with a loud side exit exhaust on it,the white 5 was completely standard and the black 5 was a trackday car which sadly never saw the track..so it got stripped and then scrapped

RB 197
Oh no shame, my fella had a clio gt. He has just taken the running gear out and put it in his new 5, he scrapped the valver shell,b stupid boy!! the valver was cool.

Yeah, i'm sure it's the same grill my Bro had on his. They just look a tad odd don't they.

There were skeet grills and some other ones, tbh they looked best either standard with the later smooth Renault Badge on them or one of the open style grills with no badge and some black mesh. There were a few on the market and some looked better than others though.

BMW M5 & E36
Was with a mate in his Elise IIRC, or maybe the golf in the background. One or t'other! ages back now. 'B&Q bathroom blue' lol.

BMW M5 & E36
Cant be far off 2 years... i'd have been a young'n back then. Did the 5 sound like a bag of nails or is that my memory?!

Clio 197
Awesome car history you have there, all of them rocked! And loving the CUP too ;)

I started with

Citroën 1.1i 60HP: sh*t car, the engine dropped out sometimes for no reason
Suzuki baleno 1.3i: not the most beautiful car there is, but it was reliable :D
Polo 1.9 TDI obd tuned to 160hp: great car, sadly enough I crashed it
Golf 5 2.0 TDI obd tuned to 190hp: great car also, but I was sick of the diesel sound so now I ended with a Clio 197 and I'm not regretting it :D

Oh, and girls who like fast cars =
wub.gif