ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY PH1 NOW

clio sport 172 ph1
Finally got the ph1 to how i like it. Had the oz f1 back from a refurb, fitted ph2 bits.

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281-1.jpg

IMG_0279-1.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

c+c welcome:rasp:

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks awesome mate! My only suggestion would be to get some clear side indicators and silvervisions :D

Focus RS + S3
looks really clean, saw the sticker in the rear window then had to check the location lol.

come along to some meets :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
looks good mate!! seen you around a few times now. should meet up when mine's sorted. as above really, only thing i'd do is clear side indicators and silvervisions

MG ZR 160
Craig it looks ghey without coilovers lol, but other than that looks spot on you pleb :p

P.S. Pics of the Mrs or GTFO

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not a fan of the wheel colour but looks tidy enough!

MG ZR 160
its some audi colour, aquatic grey or something similar to that, so if he needs to the sprayer will now the exact colour for a touch up. Awesome finish tbh

clio sport 172 ph1
looks good mate!! seen you around a few times now. should meet up when mine's sorted. as above really, only thing i'd do is clear side indicators and silvervisions
yer let me knw we meet up, yer will be doin side indicators and silvervisions soon

How much did you pay for the referb mate and where you get them done?
£220 n they sprayed not powered coated, had them done at aps alloy refurbishers in swansea. excellant job to

looks really clean, saw the sticker in the rear window then had to check the location lol.

come along to some meets :)
I was at the last meet dwn bracklet bay, nothin been organized sinces lol

I love it, Dare it say it, I like the standard rear bumper better :eek:

Looks a real clean nice example. any engine work done?
its all standard for nw