ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH2 172

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Couple of pictures of my PH2 Monaco Blue 172
I brought the car standard about 5 weeks ago so far I have just gave it a good clean and painted up the engine bay as well as fitting a ktec style induction kit today which has gave it a lovely sound.
Future plans are some ebiach sport springs which are hopefully in the post I then plan to get a whiteline rear arb in a month or so along with some uprated pads as plan to use it on track.
I am also going to get a carbon diamond for the front, a strut brace for the engine, remove the two dents in the rear quarter, refurb the wheels (was going to change but like the stock ones), fit some led side lights and then machine polish the whole car and then hopefully that should be it for a while. I may eventually look into engine modifications but to be honest looking into it the cost is not really worth the gains and with a few subtle modifications will have a nice little car to enjoy before I can hopefully move onto a R26 Meganne in 12 months time :)
IMG_09231.jpg

clio3.jpg

IMG_09261.jpg

532078_10151103061550937_1812677165_n.jpg

Oh and a cheaky video (will get one with induction soon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPUtYqfzkRU

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Just paint in high temp metalic silver paint mate :)
Thinking of getting a carbon front fog surround and renault badge for the front along with a chrome strut brace for the engine bay do you think it will suit it?

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Don't think so fuel rail is the metal pipe on the l/h side yet?
I just cleaned that up like just painted the inlets, just need to do the odd bracket now redo the bar by the battery in gloss black want the under bonnet looking really good hence why my get a chrome strut brace bit to finish it off :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't think so fuel rail is the metal pipe on the l/h side yet?
I just cleaned that up like just painted the inlets, just need to do the odd bracket now redo the bar by the battery in gloss black want the under bonnet looking really good hence why my get a chrome strut brace bit to finish it off :)

I meant the guard infront of the engine cover. Looks bright silver.

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Ah sorry I just painted that again in the metalic silver :)
And its home made pipes cost me 30 already had the filter ill get the links later all in would cost about 50 sounds lovely