ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Phat Beast!!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

S5030032.jpg
S5030025.jpg
S5030027.jpg
S5030028.jpg
S5030029.jpg

first time i have put some pics on cliosport hope u like.jacko
S5030031.jpg

J

jamesy

kicker comp 15 quality they kick pretty hard and sound superb in the kicker box with a decent amp, cars cool tooLOL:cool:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

jamesy said:
kicker comp 15 quality they kick pretty hard and sound superb in the kicker box with a decent amp, cars cool tooLOL:cool:
yes bud does sound wkd. 1500w but need a bigger amp to run it. thanks matey

Clio Sport 182 cup
i have 15 inch sub and amp in boot aswell & your right realy doesnt leave much room for the shopping, lol.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i love my music loud think i may go deaf soon.renault sport striped it an i filled it back up and put all the weight bk in the cup. he he.

80MPG BEEZA
seems to make no sense having a light weight cup then putting weight back in i had to 12" subs in mine plus amp and install weighed a ton a got sick took it out after a forthnight and just listen to the quality of my music with out all the boom boom boom, cars nice though

J

jamesy

id spray the grill the same colour as the car dont get a bigger amp mate get another sub and run them at 2 ohm providing your current amp will be stable both grills blue that would looks sweeet and drop something chronic:evil:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i know it weighs a bit but love the car for its looks and love to shaft the exhaust when i am listenin to my tunes. good job i didnt buy a 182 coz i have not got 2 pen*ses.:rasp: :rasp:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Tyson-182 said:
140 bhp/ton now :(

Why is the Clio Sport sticker not central? Nice car never the less.

Tyson.
thought the wiper blade would rub on it so put it in the corner...

RB 200 Cup!
Gareth said:
more like, what are you doing putting a sub in a Renault?? are there not enough rattles for you already?

my subs drown out the rattles - lol

nice car btw - lovely blue

soon: 172 Cup
LOL at people getting funny about this.

Maybe he wanted the cup for the look of it *shock/horror*

I know it was one of the deciding factors in me looking at them!

M2 Competition
Remove all the interior and fit buckets! You wont appreciate the cup til you've stripped it and hussled it down some technical b-roads! Lol

Dyson
:rasp: I've Heard Jacko like large things in the back........... :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: