ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My poor RT :(

Sadly, i wrote off my RT last wednesday :( just as my 1st car and 1st project was just starting to look up. I had my valver wings through ready to fit, id delocked it and de rearwipered it. It was due for a full respray next month and had some nice 15;s with decked suspension. Oh well bye , i go that sad feelin as you lose your first car. Lookin for new clios now, or maybe a punto eurostyled. :(

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Thats sh*t luck mate. You looking to buy a nearly new Clio, or a valver??? I had a look at a new Punto Sporting the other day, looks quite nice from the outside although I wasnt a big fan of the interior, theyre supposed to be very nice to drive as well.

Hope you find a new car soon.

Rick

Save up for a Valver - there are loads out there now at low cost. Just have an open wallet for the inevitable repairs.

Or...how about this as an outisde choice? Citroen ZX Volcane, available in TD or petrol trim from 90-155bhp - basically the same car as the Pug 306 but now sadly forgotten.

Get a 1.9 turbo diesel or 2.0 155bhp variant, with one owner and leather for £700, and laugh at everyone else!

http://www.potn.co.uk/potn/gallery/gallery/readers/my_car.jpg

Yeah, just thought Id recommend it as its caught my eye recently. Ill not seriously be looking at any until the end of the summer, but then Ill need a second car thats cheap to buy and run so I dont end up commuting in my Valver.

The 1.9 TD in Volcane trim was the first ever diesel hot hatch, can be had with leather, has brilliant handling costs peanuts to fix, does 50mpg - and can be had from £500 upwards! You can buy a 306 DTurbo, but itll cost another £2k for an equivalent model.

But dont tell anyone - I want them to stay cheap and plentiful!

RoodRT I was wondering would you be interested in selling the 16v arches and also maybe the tailgate?

Email me mate cheers

mailto:B_Parfitt@hotmail.com">B_Parfitt@hotmail.com

id love to get a powerful car, but since its my 1st car and my 2nd accident within a yr( the 1st was some gay dodgy thing with some loon i dont like to go into) i dont think im gonna be liked very much at all by any insurance companies. Btw if im a named driver on my dads insurance at the moment and i change to be on my own name do i have to declare the crashes i had as a named driver or not?

Revels Mum & Sister

Yep you do indeed mate.

2 Accidents in one year. Both your fault. Dohh. Insurance isnt going to pretty. Expect mega prices on your own Insurance mate!