ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My prank on S2PTH...

was genius!!

Went to see him at the Cliosport stand and he had the keys in the ignition and walked off. So my bf thought it would be funny to hide his keys!! Told his mates where we hid them (in the drivers door card) so theyd tell him when he started to panic and we left giggling.

Little did i know that he thought he had lost them and had to jump start his car to get home!!! And all the time they keys were right next to him!!

OOPS!

don't

cruel

when i was at college, wed all been out 2 lunch in me m8s car, 1 of us left sumin in his car on purpose, then when we got back in2 the college m8 asked 2 borrow his keys 2 get his stuff out of the car

he quickly ran outside and moved the car round the corner

later on when we all came out he was sh!tting himself while every1 was just left there laughing like mad

would kill any1 if they moved my car anywhere

At least he saw the funny side of it as i have only just told him his keys were there! i was oblivious to the fact he didnt have them back!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

:cry:

Just had a look in my car and the radio dont frigging work! Just says CODE on the screen- hope its in my handbook or that will have to be a trip down to renault for the security code thingy!!! Oh and your house is on the way Jem- IM COMING TO GET YA ARGHHHHHH lol

Should be free for a new code though right?

1st rule-never let the keys out of your hand unless ur in the car with them. i would never give keys to my mates

wot i did to my my once was stick his car in 1st, turned on all the things that wud come on wen he started up the car, stood back to watch him get in and turn the key-nearly pissed myself

Jay

He had to jump start it from mine then the mailto:Tw@t">Tw@t goes and stalls at one of the roundabouts so we had to jump start it again!!

Quote: Originally posted by ad172 on 09 September 2004

He had to jump start it from mine then the mailto:Tw@t">Tw@t goes and stalls at one of the roundabouts so we had to jump start it again!!
LMAO

u shud have left him there, his fault for stalling

Quote: Originally posted by ad172 on 09 September 2004

lol ADDDDDDD, I dont want people knowing I stalled :oops:!

It was only because I was trying to get into your lane hehe, and you were shouting something and i looked across and bam- stalled!

Didnt have track time but i did do a sprint

It went well mate, 9.85

[Edited by S2 PTH on 09 September 2004 at 2:27pm]

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

LOL,nice one!I think I would have bin a bit frantic without me keys! I had tracktime bluepete,it was sooooo good(once id got over me nerves:oops:)

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 09 September 2004

LOL,nice one!I think I would have bin a bit frantic without me keys! I had tracktime bluepete,it was sooooo good(once id got over me nerves:oops:)
lol as you know I was in to much of a rush to get nervous! absolutely kaned my little 1.4, didnt smell healthy after!

And my car only has 1 key, so Id really panik!

how do u bump start without the ignition?

and phil does your steering lock not work?

thats is a pretty f**king class prank tho!! ur lucky phil is has a sense of humour ;)

and how about the immobiliser? my car dont start at all without the key in the ignition to dissable steerin lock/immob.

no we had to jump start it not bump... i still had all the all the windows down etc and as soon as we jump started it, it started to run! Mind u ad was fiddling round under the steering wheel but nothing got got hot wired i dont think? :confused: im pretty damn confused now.

oh, and the steering lock only comes on if u take the keys out and jiggle the steering wheel around.

I ended up hotwiring the car. The immobiliser was off because the windows had been left open and Phil had dis-engaged it. I think where I had tried to hotwire the car it had shafted the battery, hence the need to jump start it. (I dont think Phil really understood what I was doing!!!)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hmm, I be f**king fuming if someone did that to me! But hey you seem pretty chilled about it..

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 09 September 2004

Hmm, I be f**king fuming if someone did that to me! But hey you seem pretty chilled about it..
Strangly Chilled about it... ;)