ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My problem . .

RB Lutecia
My problem is that i have adjusters on the rear and they wont go any lower than, might aswell be the highest setting going !
Now, there's a small 3mm alan key bit to slacken the adjuster off so i can wind it down but now when i go to loosen the 3mm tightener it just spins, so is there anyway around this or am i looking at new rear adjusters ? and i have also tried T20 and T25 bits that dont do it for me either

RB Lutecia
I thought someone would say that but the bottom of the spring has been made wide so it fits the adjuster and not the base on the rear beam . . Surely it wont sit right :/

What coilovers are they?

On both my FK's and V-Maxx I just took them out and used the standard rubber bung thing instead of the adjuster. It went a lot lower and quite a few people do it afaik.

RB Lutecia
Theyre Raceland . . :/ I know, before you start ha ! and its just the rubber bung still wouldnt be anywhere near, might trial it some time see if it works :)

RB Lutecia
Ridiculously low tbf, as i found out fitting them for the first time getting giddy slamming it ! and true will, no doubt put pictures up when i have it done but im not really one to boast or make a fuss :)