ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My project, to make an mk2 expression sexy (pics + plans))

renault clio 1.2 16v
Rite i have my 1.2 Expression 2003 model mark 2 :S , i have some pics to show you guys what it looks like at the moment, as you can imagine its the basic to the basic. Considering I'm gonna have the car for abt 2-3 years due to the finance of buying a new one i have plans to do stuff to it, let me run you through.....

P.s. if you guys could add some stuff or post stuff that's useful please do because I'm doing stuff for the first time. Also examples would be class!:D

DSC00225.jpg

Theres the car, cheer red, basic as any other expression :dapprove:
DSC00229.jpg

The standard hup caps, im thinking of gettin those changed to 15" clio sport alloys...
DSC00228.jpg

Already ordered my new Dynamique Spoiler and its the same plastic and colour as that, gonna respray it! HATE THAT ONE ERRRR ITS HORRIBLE!
DSC00226.jpg

May pain the Door protecting skirts, has anyone else before?
The wing mirros front panels i may paint.
The Door handle anyone done that before???
DSC00227.jpg

But yer that's the car and alot of work and money needs to be put into it, has anyone else done it and is it worth it?

comments back and pictures or wateva would be brilliant
Cheers
Dave

You have the main things, alloys, new spoiler, colur coding.

I would add an RS sports grill to your list £45 from a dealers, makes the front of car much better.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
there are indicater bulbs but silver finish that flash orange

defo grill
alloys - 16" tho - or mk1 15" ;)

loosk good, be better when we do the spoiler

Ph1 172 + Combo van
have a look or a search there is so many theads about colour coding. All the mods you said sound good just happy to see that it wont be recieving a body kit!!!!!