ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY R27 F1

R.S clio 200
i checked pictures of the press cars and they look the same,they come with templates so i'm sure they are straight.???

Listerine & Poledo
is it actually an R27?

If not, then that was a big waste f cash

If so, price is irrelevant, they should have been on there in the first palce and you've done the right thing!

R.S clio 200
why am i a loser???i want my car right and i will pay for the pleasure if i need too,my job pays well enough.no need to be rude.

Listerine & Poledo
why am i a loser???i want my car right and i will pay for the pleasure if i need too,my job pays well enough.no need to be rude.

You tell 'em!

People on this site will blow countless amounts of cash making their car really crass, pretending its something it's not (come on rep. boys, where are ya!?), all you're doing is bringing your car up to the spec it should be! If you'd stuck them on a 1.2, then the abuse would be warranted