ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Rally ****

182 Cup Inferno
Hey peeps, here is my new car which i bought last week, and will one day in the future be my rally b***h!

DSC00601.gif

DSC00599.gif

DSC00598.gif

DSC00597.gif

DSC00596.gif

DSC00606.gif

I love this car so much

Last edited:
  182 Cup Inferno
nothing until i have paid it off, then i will use it for rallying or something maybe. i trying to get into racing at the moment

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Great Photos there hun ;) I had one of those on my drive all weekend shame it had to go back tho sunday night :(

182 Cup Inferno
lol you two ^^

there is no way im putting any mods on it at all. i might get a private plate and thats it. im not into ruining nice cars.

Turbos.
Why would you buy a road car as the basis of a rally car? Especially when there are cheap ex-racers around...

Clio
nice 1 nottie, but i must agree with englebert, you may have been better of buying an ex-rally/racer to start with as a basis, im interested to hear your plans for it though mate.