ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my rb is back

White ds3
after selling the ly r27 today thought id clean the 182 a bit after 6 hours she looked like this

effa2c08.jpg

aa81af7f.jpg

43c4ce09.jpg

64469d43.jpg

7eaa1767.gif

thanks

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
brilliant mate, one of my fav RB's on here and allways thought it was better than that LY you bought anyway lol

Just stunning, I have to say this is one of the best if not the best clio 182 I've ever seen, how come you sold your 197?

RB One Eight Two
Sold the 197 to buy a house and the 182 is alot more day to day fun. Also whels are staying trinis ftl

The wheels look amazing as they are. Will you be dropping it alittle bit more seeing as I read somewhere before you had to raise it slightly for your missus?

White ds3
The wheels look amazing as they are. Will you be dropping it alittle bit more seeing as I read somewhere before you had to raise it slightly for your missus?

i will be droping it back down but not as low as it was before as my mises still uses it and she goes over speed bumps to get to work :dapprove:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sold the 197 to buy a house and the 182 is alot more day to day fun. Also whels are staying trinis ftl

Not as nice a place to be though, remember that sweet gear change and the Sportsters CS's ;)

Must say though i do like this RB, and dont change the wheels its perfection fella.