ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault sports

CLIO 172 Cup
225clio005.jpg

225clio006.jpg

225clio007.jpg

225clio008.jpg

225clio009.jpg

225clio011.jpg

225clio010.jpg

Hope you like them:approve:

CLIO 172 Cup
Cheers love them both, the clios a good laugh though love it but its my misses and i dont get to drive it that much:rolleyes:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
carbon is cheaper than the standard one and imo looks better

CLIO 172 Cup
Yeah thats what iwas thinking about getting the standard one cos of the damage from stones and stuff but the carbon one does look the dogs:approve:

Mito Sportiva 135
I prefer the standard one, had one on my old car and really finished it off well. Both nice cars you have there dude!

CLIO 172 Cup
Cheers mate

Think it will have to be the standard one then :approve:

Should have one on as it is the cup or doesnt it come with one normaly???

CLIO 172 Cup
Lol cheers for the nice coments guys

As noticed buy one eagle eyed person i removed the F1 stickers was getting to much attension from some people and i want to keep it :approve::approve:

Well spotted peejay

Cool.

What's the meg had done to it ? Just the dump valve, or some other bits ? I'm not really a fan of d/v's really as I find them a bit chavvy.

CLIO 172 Cup
Cool.

What's the meg had done to it ? Just the dump valve, or some other bits ? I'm not really a fan of d/v's really as I find them a bit chavvy.

So far just the BOV but its going in for a stage two remap at RS tuning soon:approve:

The bov isnt to bad on this as havent fitted the blanking plate so not to loud as you are right in saying a bit chavvy