ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ride

Black 172 Sport
Hi guy's posted a few things on here and introduced myself a little, here's a couple of pics.

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00310-1.jpg

DSC00309-1.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

Got some choice mods lined up.

Light tints.
Lowered 40mm - 60mm all round.
Morette headlight conversion.
Subtle exhaust. (Nice Growl)
New wing mirrors.
182 Front and Rear bumpers.
Cream leather interior.
Motorised TV. (In-dash)
And generally tart up the engine/bay.

I just come from a 2 litre BMW 3 series, i modded that as much as possible without going OTT, but that was 13 years old and had clocked up a few miles. Still love the BM but time to move on.

Might even look at a 182 engine in a couple of years when the warranty is up.

What do you guy's reckon ? I know its only a 1.2 but its only a year old, still has 2 years warranty left. Cheap tax, cheap petrol and cheap petrol.

Black 172 Sport
Thanks for you comments guy's

No its not been lowered yet, thats a list of mods that i am going to do.

Black 172 Sport
dannyboy172 said:
Looks good and the mods sound promising. not keen on the morette lights tho :dead: ;)

After seeing the 182 i might just opt to copy the looks of that.

Subtle but looks really nice.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Ahhh I'm with you now.

Drop the lights and the mirror change and it'll be good mate :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
really nice fella.

needs lowering by at least 60mm though. lol

get a kit rather than just springs, or coilovers.

does look really sweet :approve:

Chris

1.6 focus zetec....
Very nice motor mate!! 172/182 front bumpers wont fit on the non RS model without slight work to the bumper or changing the arches....contact has for more info 'cos he's got a 172/182 bumper!!!

Kiza

Clio Campus Sport
i was looking for a pic of ur morette lights cos it said on ur list until i read it properly, baffled!

RS Meg 175
Welcome matey, nice car love the rims, if your after a 172 front bumper look no further got one here at the minuite it your interested?

Black 172 Sport
Tyson-182 said:
Looks very nice, wheels look sweet. Get it colour-coded all round next, then light tints...

Tyson.

Thanks for all the comments guy's :cool:

Tints all done now fella CLICKY

Not sure what spoiler it is, sorry.

The rims are sweet, got to try not to kerb them :S

The colour codeing is being sorted, speaking to a friend about it at the moment.

Gone off the idea of getting Morrette headlights now, probably just going to keep the standards.

And finally the lowering will defo be sorted when i get back from holiday, gonna go for the FK Coilovers, and drop it between 40mm - 80mm.

top of the pyramid
looks good love the wheels , tints look good as well looking to lower my car looking at getting gmax 60mm suspension kit

Honda Civic Type R '02
promising, FK's on a 1.2, u don't see that everyday, it'd take a serious run up to make any use of them :) But u have to get a kit/coilovers if u want to go that low, so why not FK's i guess! ;)

also u won't find much approval on this forum for mk2 morettes and wing mirrors, not a CS favourite :(

looks tidy tho, very shiney.