ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ring tool e30

E90
In full Tommy Benton Racing livery

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

Without

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0311.jpg

E90
SSSssschhhhhh I gave it a quick wash, didn't polish it though, and that was only cos it hadn't been washed since i bought it 5 months ago LOL

E90
LOL I think they might be turinis ;) I didn't get em by choice, they were the first 15's i saw for sale used, so i purchased.

Its not comparable to the golf really, No where near as quick on the straight bits, The ride is rock hard though, it handles great, just runs out of puff on some sections of the ring, so i back off and let it rest usually. Drive is much more fun though, being hard and uber noisey, it feels like your going faster than you are. It'll still hit top speed, on the fast sections of the ring, which is 120mph + so its not bad. They are suppose to handle way better than the 325i, due to less weight with the 4 pot

E90
Sat on the floor at the moment touring car stylee, the missus has to sit on two of the sofa cushions so she can see properly LOL

I need a new sunstrip, which I wont cut back, cos the glare is unbearable at the minute LOL

172, Tiguan
Looking forward to seeing it again at the weekend! Then in September we can have a race! ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
DSCF0309.jpg

She is HOT! Is that your co-driver? Duchess?? ;)

Looking snazzy Weeman, love the stickers and interior! :cool:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Nice Weeman!

I love the driving position in the e30 too, feels like you are at one with the car.