ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Run In With A Fiesta RS Turbo!!!

Had a wicked little race with an RS and it has to be said we were very even!!

He overtook me off guard and then I over took him in a similar way then it was just the 2 of us!! He squeezed past me again at about *10 then a corner loomed he slowed down a bit and did not have the power to get back up to speed so I cruised past at *20, then he flashed and we called it a day, nice little thumbs up and wave at the next island, but all in all very good fun!!

I have never come up agianst one of these. Apparently the valver and fiesta tub share the same sort of speeds so aint supprising that you where even.

I do really like the fiesta tub though

i had a fool in an xr2i sitting up my ass round roundabouts and stuff. then i got bored of entertaining him and left him in my mirror. by a looooooooooong way! lol!

I never raced an XS2i either. I would love to as they all think that they got some sort of sports car!! Id show them what a hot hatch is all about.

I think there is only bout 2 XR2is around my town and definatly no RSTubs

I like xr2s and xr2is, having had 8 of them:D and I do rate them as a hot hatch, the mark2 esspecialy.....lots of fond memories..;)

I always wanted an RS Turbo scince they were first introduced but when I finally had the chance to own one found them to be far to loud and heavy...or maybe Im just getting old :cry: lol!!!!

Anyway I still think they are a very good car!

All i can say is if you managed to stick with him then it must have been a standard fiesta tubby or he was not really trying as if it had been tuned you would have been gone in dust!! I had a bit of a play the other evening with my hubby he was in his tubby and i was in johnny, i was in the background at all times!!! He is running 165HP though!!

Chuckie