ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sexy little car haha

Clio Dynamique+
:S still not sure on the white wheels, not a big fan of white really. An another thing Im worried bout is that if I lower it too much then Im not gonna be able to go in certain car parks? Gonna affect where I go shopping an can't have that lol! Given me some good ideas though....roll on the weekend hope it doesnt rain an I can get started :D

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
dont think 60mm on 15's would cause much hassle surely? would be a nice wee improvement aswell :approve:

Clio Dynamique+
Yeh I spose so, 15s still quite small though, could I fit 17s on nicely? Yeh I guess I would just have to be a little bit careful :)

Yeh I spose so, 15s still quite small though, could I fit 17s on nicely? Yeh I guess I would just have to be a little bit careful :)

Don't put 17s on it, 16s at the most. A 40mm drop on 16s and you will still be able to get in and out of every car park you can think of

Though to answer your question, they would fit on but lowering may be a problem.

Static Low
I see pictureessssss.

17s are too big in my opinion.

Thought id add some pics of my dynamique to give you ideas maybee.. :)

l_ab9a1b3f14af41c78c454f7bd12edb8b.jpg

baby10-1.jpg

And the crap phone pic.. =[

white1.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio Dynamique+
Hmm now I do quite like those white wheels, ohh now I cant choose Im so bad at decisions lol! I'll have a look around I think, might post sum pics for opinions if I find some I like?
Ahh everyones so nice! Thanks for all the ideas..... :)

Stagecoach Ticket
haha only normal 1.2 clio post that goes 3 pages. bunch of pests!

I regret over modding my 1.2 if i was you id just get it colour coded and lowerd 40mm and leave it clean

M2 Competition
White wheels look awful on a black car. Chavtastic. Andy18, please say you havnt sprayed your wheels white, it looked so nice before! Black you can get away with.

Lowered 60mm you'll get over speedbumps/ into carparks fine.

40mm looks odd on a 1.2, wont look modded/ lowered much at all unless sat next to a standard car.

Stagecoach Ticket
Thats my point its subtle lol iam really into small mods that look factory done so you turn heads without body kits or mad colour changes. but each to there own i guess

Clio Dynamique+
Yeh Im sorta going for something inbetween really. Like I said I dont want it ott, but something enough so that it notices really. I want a decent sound system 2, cant stand standard speakers think I have prob blown mine anyways lol.

Static Low
Oh that hit me hard Peperami.

Matter of opinion though bud. Its the route i wanted to go and i love it.

320d
Nice car, good call with the 1.4 aswell much better than the 1.2 imo. I'd get some nicer alloy not a fan of the < 04 alloys then get it on coilies. Clear side repeaters and silver visions.