ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sprint day, *Pics INSIDE*

Toyota Mr2 Turbo
Have to say, if your thinking of doing it, do it!. Was very good hosts, got there at 9am, had a briefing and got our numbers. We proceeded to walk the track, and then did a group lap following the instructor.

Once this was complete we were broken up into 3 groups, from what I could see it looked like classic cars, track toys *westfields, caterhams* and then road cars.

We then did single lap runs to get used to the track and after 2 laps, we got marked and told what we were doing right or wrong, and could be improved.

After the brief, we then did a further 2 more laps, and broke for lunch with another crit from the judges/ hosts.

We broke for lunch which was all provided for, which was nice and filling not just a bap.

Then another 2 singles laps after lunch, and then 2 laps at a time, which extended the course, introducing a new line which was interesting. Once complete we were told what we needed to improve on again and went for a final 2 lap blast.

Once finished up, coffee and cakes were provided, and we got given 3 photos, and a marking percentage of how we did on the day. Finishing up the day at 5pm.

Track was great, and it had been a nice hot day, total cost was £150 i think it was worth every penny.

I am now hooked, and have booked myself in for another day on the 1st of may, and am looking into more, getting to know my car, and how it handles was a great learning curve, I freaked out a bit at first, as the handling on the car was a lot better than i gave it credit for and i was bit of a wimp to start with. Once confidence had built up i gave it a s**t load of beans and 6-7k gear changes, which I have never really done before.

Here are the pics as I am probably boring you with my shizzle lol. Some great and expensive cars there, i felt the poor boy compared to some of these cars lol, and my ages was prob half the rest of the people there. But they made me feel welcome.

DSCI0165.gif

DSCI0164-1.gif

DSCI0163.gif

DSCI0162-1.gif

DSCI0158-1.gif

DSCI0159.gif

DSCI0157-1.gif

DSCI0156-2.jpg

DSCI0154-2.gif

img003.gif

img002.gif
img001-1.gif

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Looks like a good day with some nice cars.

Doesn't look like curbourough to me? Haven't been there for a while now though. Had a little off last time I was there.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
So it is curborough. I agree it is a nice little track. Don't like the mud mound on one of the corners though.

106 GTi
Nice little venue.

Worth bearing in mind they want to build houses on it, so worth getting anyone that attended to object online to there planning proposals.