ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sticker

R

RyanWXM

I have order a CS sticker and was just wondering, i am thinking on placing it on the bodywork?? Would this affect my paint as all the stickers i can see on the the windows?? Any thoughts

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I have order a CS sticker and was just wondering, i am thinking on placing it on the bodywork?? Would this affect my paint as all the stickers i can see on the the windows?? Any thoughts
If its like when you debadge a car, it'll leave an outline behind where the paint below hasn't been exposed to the elements like the rest of the paint. It normally comes out with polish though so I can't see it doing much damage, depends what the stickers like I suppose.

Edit: Wait isn't the Cliosport one backwards for putting on the inside of a window?

R

RyanWXM

No i have ordered the CS exterior one its meant to be outside but it always seems to be on glass

M140i
It will not affect it. Just when you go to take it off, heat it up before removing, makes the vinyl more pliable. :)

CursedTitanium 182FF
The viynl is cut in reverse, If you put it on the body it will be reversed and obviously won't read right lol, hence why its always on the windows.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg