ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my supercharged clio up for sale

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know what? Sod it - leave it at that price - you never know what will happen. You can always drop it if no offers come through. But you'd be pissed if a buyer willing to part with £10k of their hard earned - ripped your hand off when it was up for only £7k.

Btw, that ride height is absolutely perfect in the pictures. Not uber-low as to be a sump-grazer - but certainly a significant drop from the OEM height. Best of luck with it!

D.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Driven or owned one?

Didn't think so.

Thats not here or there I'm telling you now that thing will need better brakes and the stock box will end up eat its self if driven remotely hard... Might be ok for short little blast here or there but give the thing a good drive on a track you will find out how dangerous and poor stock size callipers and discs will be with that power

It still needs money spent on it !!!

I'm not knocking the car at all I think its very nice and good spec... Love the way it looks stock too :)

Just a shame it just has stopped at the engine at not getting anything done to the brakes and transmission

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Well yes it is as you clearly haven't driven one and wouldn't know what stopping power they would need.

You own a Mk4 Golf/Boat.

My 240 & 330 ones only had DS2500 and would stop perfectly and very quickly.

And before you ask the question of owning or driving a Mk4 Golf R32 the answer is yes :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea why but for some reason i only thought they could only be fitted to turbo'd engines. Never mind. lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Well yes it is as you clearly haven't driven one and wouldn't know what stopping power they would need.

You own a Mk4 Golf/Boat.

My 240 & 330 ones only had DS2500 and would stop perfectly and very quickly.

And before you ask the question of owning or driving a Mk4 Golf R32 the answer is yes :)

Ha ha ha your basing my car history on me owning a mk4 golf R32

Ok fair enough the clio is light but by my rule of thump i don't skimp on brakes and tyres... If I wanted to throw that sort of money to get the same spec I would spend good money on decent brakes but thats me....

Ha ha ha this is sort off going abit off topic lol

Tbh the golf is boring sounds the nuts tho ;) but it will be going tomorrow and will be replacing with a 172 for the whip to work :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Thats not here or there I'm telling you now that thing will need better brakes and the stock box will end up eat its self if driven remotely hard... Might be ok for short little blast here or there but give the thing a good drive on a track you will find out how dangerous and poor stock size callipers and discs will be with that power

I'm not knocking the car at all I think its very nice and good spec... Love the way it looks stock too :)

Just a shame it just has stopped at the engine at not getting anything done to the brakes and transmission[/

Ds2500, brembo hc disks and ate blue fluid, standard calipers are pretty good.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Yea they're boring as f**k, but do sound good.

You don't need 4 pots or anything. The standard calipers are more than plenty for it, plenty of arguments on here before about them!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
I bet there are lol

Well should find out for myself soon enough :) hope to get some time this week or weekend to view a few 172

Always had a soft spot for the ph2 Clio :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ep3
thanks again everyone, and as for the brakes it has the ds2500 pads and grooved disks fitted and they'v been fine. iv lowered the price a little aswell, if it doesnt go then its going on a trip to the nurburgring later on in the year :race: kind of hoping it doesnt sell now..lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
Price is a lot better now but in all honesty I think your going to have to come down a bit more, regardless of the extremely impressive spec I don't think many people are going to pay 9k for a 182 no matter what the spec,
But I genuinely do wish you all the best with the sale as I'm sure to you it's worth a lot more