ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Trax Highlights

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
[youtube]A5RLsfyd_6w[/youtube]

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
So looking forward to this and it doesn't work! Sort it out!!

Edit. Now it does! w00t.

172, Tiguan
lmao at that van and your lane discipline. Hero.

Happy 40th Steve! ;)

That map thing promised so much...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
PMSL at the maps!

The Scots should be pleased though, it makes their journeys seem so small and insignificant lol

Renaultsport 220T
Cake surprise was my highlight too. Very tasty. It's the best non-birthday I've ever had. Thanks.

:D

That cnut in the Golf what an idiot, he cut in front of me too, and as I was about 6ft off the van's rear bumper, I had to brake hard to avoid hitting him.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
After what you said to Tom, I thought he was very restrained.
PMSL

i thought he may of been dk...... by your comment that implies there is something wrong with dk..lol
i am good with faces just not properly spoken to tom before, neither will i in the future i think

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
i thought he may of been dk...... by your comment that implies there is something wrong with dk..lol
i am good with faces just not properly spoken to tom before, neither will i in the future i think

LOL, Please give Tom a second chance the next time you see him - Just don't ask if he's dk

Bumder With A Buffer
This seems rather suspect...

Right hand down by crotch, left hand holding something up and a weird gurn on the face ;)

cs.jpg

lol, will you be too busy watching donut boy drive around a fairground?

First vid i have seen taken with one, quality is much better than i thought it would be.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i should have been pixalated. i am currently deep undercover.